I have almost succesfully managed to access IronPython from Delphi 7 (Win32). But I have also encountered a bug connected with IronPython.Modules.dll.
Here are steps to recreate it:
- Unzip the attached file somewhere
2) Put IronPython IronPython-2.6 with IronPython dlls to the same folder (or change the path in Host\build.bat)
3) Build the host with Host\build.bat
4) Run Host\Host.exe - it runs OK
5) Run Delphi\IpyTest.exe - it runs OK
6) Put IronPython.Modules.dll to Delphi\ folder
7) Run Delphi\IpyTest.exe - it freezes. It freezes during creating IronPython engine.
8) Host\Host.exe runs fine with IronPython.Modules.dll
I don't know how to debug this problem - can somebody please look at it? Thank you.