Since we released IronPython 2.0 RC1, there have been some major blocking bugs reported in the mailing list. We have fixed 7 of them and are releasing IronPython 2.0 RC2. We expect to release the final version in less than two weeks barring any more major blocking bugs. So please do try out RC2 and let us know of any issues as soon as you can.
Apart from the bug fixes this release also has an updated IronPython Tutorial.
List of bugs fixed for this release:
- 19350: Missing restrictions on index operation against user defined type
- 11733: time.timezone has different semantic than in cpython
- 19675: subclasses of float have trouble with int and str
- 19656: Module Name Lookup Broken Title is required
- 19678: in operator calls getitem on class that has len and iter defined
- 19665: operator.isSequenceType(NewStyleClass) broken
- 19130: One hour error in IPY implementation of time.mktime and time.gmtime
We’d like to thank gjones, fuzzyman, dubnerm and vernondcole for reporting these bugs.
Please note that there is a new codeplex project for DLR
and ToyScript will now ship as part of that project.
The IronPython Team